Oxigen has following diverse methods of dispensing / vending it's services to match any retailers needs and can be used anywhere across the country. With low investment, one can look at using a single platform where a retailer can access the recharges, bill payments, money transfer and banking businesses.
- Business verticals
- Point of Sale Terminals (POS)
- Web & Web Apps
- Mobile & Mobile Apps
Services Aggregation – Retail & Modern Trade
Airtime top up and related recharge services
Utility Bill Payments
Retail Assisted eCommerce
Banking & Financial Services
Tatkal Money Transfer Service
Cash-in Cash-out at CSP Point
Govt Benefits like NREGA, Pension etc.
Online & Mobile Wallets
Direct Consumer Segment
Online Channel Representing Banked Customers, Portals, Retail Chains
Point of Sale Terminals (POS)
Oxigen's POS terminal comes loaded with our proprietary software that enables any Retailer to perform transactions-both online as well as offline.
We believe that retailers on the POS will benefit greatly in times to come, with add on services ,
and elements like biometrics etc, making it one of the enviable modes of connectivity.
A large number of services can ride on the same PoS. It requires minimal space in a shop and has the least cost of operation.
We have come a long way with the point of sale terminals. Earlier,we used to outsource our PoS terminals (from 2004 to 2010) and now we have started making our own POS machines.
- In 2004, we had the Nurit 2085 Terminal, by 2006 we added the latest Nurit model called the Nurit 8350 Terminal.
- In 2010, with advancing technology and the incoming of GPRS, Oxigen innovated and made a GPRS modem that could be attached externally to any of the above POS machines to make them GPRS capable. We then sold these as a combo called the OxiCombo:(Oxigen GPRS MODEM + Nurit 8350) in 2011. This is when we realized that we need to develop our own POS terminal which can address the needs of the retailer & the market demands.
- By mid 2011 we launched the first OxiSmart POS, a terminal that worked like PC with PC1000 software, inbuilt GPRS, battery back-up and integrated printer. The market accepted this POS with open arms and were excited with its speed, performance etc. We received feedback from rural areas that the gprs connectivity at times was not consistent indoors.
- In 2012 Oxigen developed its second PoS called OxiShaan, a Mini ATM, which looked like a landline phone. It had all the features of OxiSmart and an added extended antennae on a long wire that could be taken outside for best connectivity. It also had handset, therefore it could be used for calling purpose and also supported SMS communication.
- In 2013 Oxigen was integrated with NPCI and IMPS , enabling us to connect to over 100+ banks. It was then that we converted our PoS devices into Oxigen Money Transfer machines. This increased the demand for our PoS in the market as retailers could now service the high demand for money transfer and it was now possible to send money instantly, anytime anywhere.
Web Vending (PC with Internet)Anyone with a PC and internet connectivity and looking to start a business can become our retailer. Oxigen’s web access provides him with the additional benefit of becoming a travel ticketing agent selling rail/air tickets, movie tickets, and conducting retail assisted e-commerce apart from the traditional recharge . He can also use Oxigen’s web application for quick selling.
GPRS Enabled Handsets/ App / SMS Vending
If the retailers wish to use an app to conduct their business, they need to have GPRS enabled handset to download the Oxigen Mobile application and start earning big. Any person with a mobile handset can register with us as a retailer to sell our services/products through SMS or App.
Oxigen has a robust SMS vending platform with long codes for each state so that retailers do not incur high sms costs. Retailers have the option to conduct their business over a simple SMS by signing up for SMS Mobile Vending. This SMS vending is preferred by small and residential entrepreneurs or for those who do not have easy access to a telephone line