Oxigen Wallet is your one-stop shop for all online and offline payment related needs. Oxigen Wallet is extremely easy to use and is all about convenience. The first step to using Oxigen Wallet is to register, by creating a wallet. This can be done either by downloading the app and signing up or by simply filling up a form online or sending an SMS.
Under RBI wallet guidelines, Oxigen Wallet is a semi-closed wallet.
That’s simple! You can sign-up or register with us using any of the following three ways:
- App : Download the Oxigen Wallet App and register
- Website :Visit our website(www.oxigenwallet.com) and fill up a simple form to register
- SMS : Type Oxigen*Agree*DOB(DDMMYY)*Full Name and send an SMS on 9870888888 to create your wallet through SMS. By sending this SMS, you accept having read, understood and agreed to the Oxigen Wallet terms and conditions as stated at www.oxigenwallet.com
An Oxigen Wallet can be loaded with cash easily, through the methods given below:
- Debit Card & Credit Card - You can add money to your wallet through your debit card and credit card, by selecting the credit/debit card option in Payment options.
- Using IMPS - You can also add money to your Wallet through IMPS (Immediate Payment Service) available on internet banking/mobile banking applications of all major banks. Select IMPS P2P option, enter your Oxigen Wallet mobile number and 8888888 as MMID to load your wallet instantly with the desired amount.
- Pay cash at Oxigen Retail Outlets - You can pay cash over the counter at any Oxigen Retail Outlet or Partner Outlet to load your wallet.
For Credit Card and Debit Cards:
- Rs. 4000 is the maximum amount allowed per top up for Oxigen Wallet, per transaction.
- In a 30-day period, top-ups from the same card cannot exceed Rs. 20000/-
- Limits as prescribed by IMPS partner banks will apply for loading Oxigen Wallet. For most banks, the maximum Oxigen Wallet loading limit is Rs 20000/- per transaction for min-KYC wallet, and Rs. 100000/- per transaction for full-KYC wallet.
Users of this type of wallet can use a plethora of services, such as Mobile/DTH/Broadband recharges, mobile & utility bill payments, money transfer to bank/wallet, travel bookings, online shopping, prepaid cards, gift cards, and a lot more.
Following are the limits on usage of Min-KYC Oxigen Wallet:
How to create & use Min-KYC Oxigen Wallet with Rs. 20,000 Limit?
- Enter your details here or SMS Oxigen*Agree*DateofBirth*Full Name to 9870888888, and a wallet will be automatically created and activated for you.
- By sending this SMS, you accept having read, understood and agreed to the Oxigen Wallet terms and conditions as stated on www.oxigenwallet.com
- You will receive your Wallet ID details with your Oxigen password (6 digits) via SMS on your Registered Mobile Number, or RMN (the number from which you sent the SMS, or the number you have entered online).
- Start using the wallet by loading money into it, either by paying cash over the counter at an Oxigen retail outlet, or by transferring money into your wallet by using Net banking, IMPS, CC or DC.
- The maximum monthly limit of the Oxigen Min-KYC Wallet is Rs. 20,000.
- Click here for Android, Windows and iOS App
To use a Oxigen Full-KYC Wallet, you need to upgrade your Min-KYC wallet by visiting the nearest Oxigen retailer to complete the Aadhaar-based eKYC process. After verification, you may use the following services:
Please refer to the tab below to see how you can upgrade your wallet to a Full-KYC Wallet.
Oxigen continues to lead the way by bringing you another service not provided by banks and non-banking institutions alike.
Walk in at any Oxigen retailer for immediate, paperless KYC for your Oxigen Wallet!
The much-awaited e-KYC feature is now live for Oxigen wallet.
Now get an instant upgrade to Oxigen Full-KYC Wallet, with a maximum wallet limit of Rs. 100000, and transfer funds up to Rs. 25000 in a month, by just providing your Aadhaar number and verifying your identity via an easy finger print scan – quick, paperless & painless.
Walk in at your nearest Oxigen retail outlet, and share your mobile number for KYC verification.
The retailer will ask you to enter your MPIN in the online verification section – do not share it, as it is confidential.
You will receive a One Time Password (OTP) on your mobile number – share it with the retailer, along with your Aadhaar number.
The retailer will now ask you to scan your finger for identity verification.
If the scanned finger print and Aadhaar metadata match, then your information will be displayed (as given below) for Retailer confirmation.
After the photo and other details have been verified by the retailer, your wallet will be upgraded to full-KYC.