Oxigen Wallet is your one-stop shop for all online and offline payment related needs. Oxigen Wallet is extremely easy to use and is all about convenience. The first step to using Oxigen Wallet is to register, by creating a wallet. This can be done either by downloading the app and signing up or by simply filling up a form online or sending an SMS.
Under RBI wallet guidelines, Oxigen Wallet is a semi-closed wallet.
That’s simple! You can sign-up or register with us using any of the following three ways:
- Download the Oxigen Wallet App and register
- Visit our website (www.oxigenwallet.com) and fill up a simple form to register
- Via SMS: Type Oxigen*Agree*DOB(DDMMYY)*Full Name and send an SMS on 9870888888 to create your wallet through SMS. By sending this SMS, you accept having read, understood and agreed to the Oxigen Wallet terms and conditions as stated at www.oxigenwallet.com
Users of this type of wallet can use a plethora of services, such as Mobile/DTH/Broadband recharges, mobile & utility bill payments, travel bookings, online shopping, prepaid cards, gift cards, and a lot more.
Following are the limits on usage of Min-KYC Oxigen Wallet:
How to create & use Min-KYC Oxigen Wallet with Rs. 10,000 Limit?
- Enter your details here or SMS Oxigen*Agree*DateofBirth*Full Name to 9870888888, and a wallet will be automatically created and activated for you.
- By sending this SMS, you accept having read, understood and agreed to the Oxigen Wallet terms and conditions as stated on www.oxigenwallet.com
- You will receive your Wallet ID details with your Oxigen password (6 digits) via SMS on your Registered Mobile Number, or RMN (the number from which you sent the SMS, or the number you have entered online).
- Start using the wallet by loading money into it, either by paying cash over the counter at an Oxigen retail outlet, or by transferring money into your wallet by using Net banking, IMPS, CC or DC.
- The maximum monthly limit of the Oxigen Min-KYC Wallet is Rs. 10,000.
- Click here for Android and iOS App
To use a KYC Oxigen Wallet, you need to register yourself online with identity documentation (KYC Documents). After your identity documents have been verified, you may use the following services:
Users of this type of wallet can use a plethora of services, such as Mobile/DTH/Broadband recharges, mobile & utility bill payments, money transfer to bank/wallet, travel bookings, online shopping, prepaid cards, gift cards, and a lot more.
How to create & use Full-KYC Oxigen Wallet with Rs. 1,00,000 Limit?
- You will receive your Wallet ID details with your Oxigen password (6 digits) by SMS on your Registered Mobile Number, or RMN (the number from which you sent the SMS, or the number you have entered online)
- We will process a non-Aadhar KYC (further details given above).
- Oxigen Full-KYC Wallet will have a size limit of Rs. 10,000 initially, which increases once your submitted KYC documents are accepted.
- There is a mandatory requirement, as per regulatory guidelines, for any user of the Oxigen Full-KYC Wallet to submit their personal Identification documents or "Know your Customer" (KYC) documents to be able to use this type of wallet.
An Oxigen Wallet can be loaded with cash easily, through the methods given below:
- Debit Card & Credit Card - You can add money to your wallet through your debit card and credit card, by selecting the credit/debit card option in Payment options.
- Using IMPS - You can also add money to your Wallet through IMPS (Immediate Payment Service) available on internet banking/mobile banking applications of all major banks. Select IMPS P2P option, enter your Oxigen Wallet mobile number and 8888888 as MMID to load your wallet instantly with the desired amount.
- Pay cash at Oxigen Retail Outlets – You can pay cash over the counter at any Oxigen Retail Outlet or Partner Outlet to load your wallet.
- For Credit Card and Debit Cards: Rs. 4000 is the maximum amount allowed per top up for Oxigen Wallet, per transaction.
- For IMPS: Limits as prescribed by IMPS partner banks will apply for loading Oxigen Wallet. For most banks, the maximum Oxigen Wallet loading limit is Rs. 5000 per transaction, and Rs. 10000 per month.
The process of upgrading Oxigen Min-KYC Wallet to full-KYC Wallet is very simple. The first step is to log in & upload scanned copies of your KYC documents on the Oxigen Wallet website.
Any one of the following documents can be submitted as both ID and Address Proof:
- Voter's ID Card
- Driver's license (Learner's license is not acceptable)
- Ration card which has a photograph of the applicant.
Any one of the following documents can also be submitted as ID Proof:
- PAN Card
- PSU/Government Department/Defence ID Cards
- Photo Credit Card (not expired and must be primary cardholder)
Any one of the following documents can also be submitted as Address Proof:
- Bank Statement or Credit Card, or a statement issued by any Financial Institution or intermediary under the scope of Prevention of Money Laundering Act provided the account is live and the statement is not more than 3 month old
- PAN intimation letter
- Municipal tax/Water bill less than 1 year old
- Income tax/Wealth tax assessment order
- Copy of any Utility bill e.g.: Electricity bill/Telephone bill/Mobile bill showing residential address (not more than 3 months old)
- Any document or communication issued by any authority of Central Government, State Government or local bodies showing residential address.
- Registered Lease Deed
- Letter issued by an employer(reputed MNCs, Large Corporates, Government Institutions as per pre-approved list)
Please mention the following information on the scanned documents:
- Kind attention: Oxigen Wallet
- Your Name
- Your Oxigen Wallet registered mobile number
- Your e-mail ID
Once you have uploaded KYC document(s) on Oxigen Wallet website
- Visit an Oxigen web-enabled retailer for physical verification with the original copies of KYC documents and submit the self-attested photocopies of these documents, along with one passport size photograph. Click here for searching your nearest retail outlet. Alternatively, call us at 0124-6688333 for help.
- At the Oxigen retail outlet, give your mobile number for KYC verification.
- Retailer will log into the online verification section and enter your mobile number.
- A system-generated One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to you through SMS.
- Share this OTP with the Oxigen retailer, so that he can enter it in the "document submitted" section.
- Now the retailer can view the documents that you have uploaded on the KYC link.
- Oxigen retailer will log into your Oxigen Wallet KYC information, based on the one time password received by you over SMS.
- Oxigen retailer will confirm "Original Seen & Verified" for KYC document acceptability using Oxigen credentials provided.
- Post KYC verification and acceptance, the Wallet limit will be raised to Rs 1,00,000.
- The KYC documents with your photograph need to reach Oxigen from the retailer.
- Now you can add up to Rs.1,00,000 in your full-KYC Wallet at an Oxigen retail outlet, or by using IMPS, or through net banking.
- The maximum limit of the Oxigen full-KYC Wallet, at any point of time, is Rs.1,00,000.
- Start using the wallet
- Please update your online profile after creating your wallet by selecting the update your profile tab on the page.