DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM 1/05/2013
Yet another Smart Business idea for Oxigen Retailers!
Become a CSP Business Correspondent for Kiosk Banking to India's largest Bank and boost-up your earnings.
Now This is possible!
Oxigen supported Sahyog Micro Finance Foundation has signed an agreement with State Bank of India. Oxigen Retailers can now be appointed as Customer
Service Points for Business Correspondents to State Bank of India and carry out banking transactions on behalf of SBI.
This is a business opportunity to do SBI Kiosk banking in your Retail Outlet.
YOU, therefore, become a Mini-Branch of State Bank of India, the country's largest Bank.
This technology is powered by Oxigen.
What Services will SBI Kiosk banking provide?
The SBI Kiosk banking will provide the following services:
- Deposit of Cash
- Withdrawal of Cash
- Money transfer to another SBI/BC account holder in other locations
- Loan disbursement
- Current limit of Rs 10,000 per day per bank account holder
How can YOU become a Partner for SBI Kiosk Banking ?
Oxigen will enrol you as a Customer Service Point (CSP) of its partner company Sahyog Micro Finance Foundation who has signed agreement with SBI for this unique facility. This facility and partnership is only available for Oxigen existing retailers with Web connectivity. You can also first enrol for an Oxigen Web Retailer and then apply for SBI Kiosk Banking
How does it work?
- Initially existing Oxigen Retailers having Web account will be appointed as CSP. Later on the services may also be offered by PoS terminal/Mobile Retailers
- CSP will work under the RMU tree as per the existing arrangements
- A Non-Oxigen Retailer cannot be appointed as a CSP
How much space is required and other hardware/software?
- Size of Outlet: Minimum 200 sq feet and must have a counter.
There must be adequate room to attend to 5-6 customers at a time.
This is essential to provide efficient and courteous service to the customers and at the same time attend to your regular business.
- System configuration: PC with a minimum configuration of 20 GB hard disk.
An Intel base chip of or superior provider.
A web cam.
A standard printer/scanner.
Advantages to the customers :
- A 'No Frill SBI Accounts' through KIOSK Banking Model
- Home Loans/ Loan Against Property
- Auto Loans/Gold Loans/Small & Medium Enterprise (SME) Loans
- General purpose Credit Card (GCC)/Kisan Credit Card (KCC)
- Current Account/Term Deposit/Recurring Deposit
- Regular SBI Saving Bank Account
- Mutual fund on a Referral basis
- Loans against Term Deposit Receipt (TDR)/ National Saving Certificate (NSC)/Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP)
What type of account will be operated by the Customers?
- This is called a no-frills account where there is no minimum balance or charges levied.
- Maximum balance can be Rs 50000.
(Balances above this can be held, but then account is converted to a regular bank account and the terms of the bank and documentations will apply to these accounts).
- Minimum Balance -Zero Balance.
- Maximum limit of transactions is Rs10,000 per day.
- No Cheque book is issued
- Only Cash Transactions can be made & only in person by the account holder.
- There is no signature required and only electronic thumb impression is used to access/use the account.
- Also Oxigen gives a FREE Personal Accident Insurance Policy of Rs. 10,000* for every account holder.
* T&C apply.
- Customer also benefits from Long banking hours: As long as the shop is open
What is Retailer's income from CSP Kiosk Banking ?
Earn on opening New Account, every Cash Deposit/ Cash Withdrawal/ Loans and Money Transfer
What does the Retailer get from Oxigen?
- Biometric Reader and Software for electronic thumb impression- Oxigen Property
- SBI Bank Account ID and Password
- Software for access to SBI network
- Glow sign board with Oxigen and SBI logo and your name-Oxigen property
- Special incentives from Oxigen
Advantages to Oxigen Retailers
- New Revenue Stream from Mini-Banking
- Money Transfer
- Even, the existing SBI customers can be your customer
- Significant benefits from Oxigen on other services
- Increased customer footfalls
How to get started?
User Manual Part I for CSP : DOWNLOAD
User Manual Part II for CSP : DOWNLOAD
RO Enrollment Form Date-11/January/2013: DOWNLOAD
Frequently Asked Questions : DOWNLOAD
Fill in an application form by downloading from: http://www.myoxigen.com/oxigenkioskBank.aspx
Send the form and a communication to: BC@myoxigen.com